To request an interview with an IDSA Expert please contact by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-011-26717983 Ext. 7204.
IDSA offers a dedicated line for telephonic interviews.
- India Should Learn from Past Experiences While Dealing with China: Arun Shourie
April 15, 2014
- Trade, Manpower and Political Interactions Dominate India-Saudi Arabia Relations: Saud Mohammed A Al-Sati
April 10, 2014
- India and ASEAN Should Work Towards a Peaceful and Resurgent Asia: Anil Wadhwa
March 12, 2014
- India, Africa Should Cooperate to Foster Green Economy
March 05, 2015
- India should not Consider Africa as Monolithic Entity: Navtej Singh Sarna
March 03, 2015
- Delhi Dialogue VII on 'ASEAN-India: Shaping the Post 2015 Agenda'
February 23, 2015
- India No Longer A reluctant Engager, Says Deputy NSA
February 13, 2015
- India Should Shed ‘Autistic Approach’ and Take Greater International Responsibilities: Professor Buzan
February 12, 2015
- Current Century is the ‘Century of the Seas’ Says Admiral Dhowan
February 11, 2015
- Asian Security: Comprehending the Indian Approach
February 11-13, 2015
- IDSA Ranked 31 in Top Non-US Think Tanks Worldwide List of Global Go To Think Tank Index Report 2014
January 28, 2015
- Pragmatic, Balanced Implementation of Civil Nuclear Liability Necessary for India’s Civilian Nuclear Energy Programme
January 22, 2015
Click here for more Press Releases
EVENTS AT IDSA
IDSA regularly hosts seminars, conferences, round tables etc on issues of international relations, defence and security. Click here for details on upcoming events.
PUBLICATIONS AT IDSA