Prasanta Kumar Pradhan
Conflict and Human rights, Politics and Foreign Policy of Saudi Arabia
PhD in West Asian Studies, School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
He completed his doctoral thesis on Human Rights in Islam: The Case of Saudi Arabia in 2007. Before joining the Institute, he worked as a Research Associate at the Institute for Conflict Management, New Delhi, from December 2006 till June 2008.
- The GCC-Iran Conflict and its Implications for the Gulf Region, Strategic Analysis, Volume-35, No-2, March 2011.
- GCC-Iran Rivalry and Strategic challenges for India in the Gulf, Indian Foreign Affairs Journal, Volume-6, No. 1, January-March 2011.
- Recent Human Rights Reforms in Saudi Arabia, in Gulshan Dietl (ed.), Democratisation in the Gulf (New Delhi: Shipra Publications, 2010).
- Quest for Nuclear Energy in West Asia: Energy Security or Strategic Necessity, Strategic Analysis, Volume-34, No-6, November 2010.
- India and Gulf Cooperation Council: Time to Look beyond Business, Strategic Analysis, Volume-34, No-3, May 2010.